"The tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance." (1 Nephi 1:20)

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hayley went to the kidney doctor today. He told her that the Wegeners disease was no longer found in her blood.  Previous he said that it was in remission.  That meant it was there but dormant. Today it is completely gone.  I guess that is very unusual for an auto immune to be completely gone.  We are very grateful.  So far Leslie has passed the tests she has taken to qualify for donation.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you're a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back down the road. I want to encourage you continue your great work, have a nice morning!

Check out my blog; diet that works